BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Bows

Hello all,



I recently started making bows and had people compliement me on how well they looked, especially when I wore them out and a few even told me that I should start selling them for money. So I'm gonna see how it works out and if anybody actually buys them before I start really pushing to sell them. Here is a collection of my first few bows, I'll be making more daily and even more when I get more ribbons. If you don't see a certain combo on here, please let me know if you would like to see what it looks like, I may have it made already. Just don't have pictures posted.

double bow 4- $7.00

Photobucket Photobucket


All bows can be done the same or you can have two the same and two different, or they can all be different. I can make them larger or smaller. Standard Double bow is about 2 1/2 inches. Standard single bow is about 2 inches. They come on a standard hairclip and headbands won't be included unless you request them, prices subject to change.


single bows 4- $6.75



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Currently in the process of making new bows and will update them when I can. Leave a comment for now and I'll try to get an order out. I'm gonna create my email address asap and will update with that. I only accept PAYPAL!

0 comments: